Sunday 5 August 2018

Hello in the heat

I know, it's been ages since I wrote something personal in my blog so it's about time. I've had quite a good summer so far, even though the heat has done my head in. As you know, it's been hot as hell in Europe and Sweden is no exception. As much as I love sunshine and good weather, I usually feel sick when it gets "too hot".

I totally respect people who are enjoying this heatwave, but for me personally, it gets a bit much. However, it seems like it's getting a bit cooler now. I just got back from a long walk where it started raining like hell. It felt great to get cooled down by nature's shower.

What have I been up to lately? I have mainly relaxed and enjoyed my holiday, met a few friends, seen loads of movies and listened to a lot of music. Next weekend, Britney Spears is coming to my town Sandviken with her Las Vegas show and I'm going with my sister. I've been a fan since 1998, so I'm very excited.

Have a wonderful summer!

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.