Thursday 7 June 2018

Eurotix - My Eyes (EP)

Artwork by: Jimmy Dyrebrant
Mine and Larry Forsberg's synthpop project Eurotix released the brand new digital EP "My Eyes" today. The title track is an electronic throwback to the eighties with sad lyrics and a retro sound.

The EP also includes brand new remixes of the album track "The Secret" and our cover of "Broken Hearts" by Secret Service. Finally, as a bonus track, we've added our cover of the Swedish synthpop classic "Bang Bang (Heart On Fire)" by Shanghai. Listen to the whole EP down under.

Support us by buying or streaming the EP. It's out now on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon UK, Amazon US, Google Play and more. You can still get our CD albums from our official store.

"My Eyes" tracklist:

1. My Eyes
2. The Secret 2018
3. Broken Hearts (Remix)
4. Bang Bang (Heart On Fire)



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.