Wednesday 15 August 2018

Getting back to work, bitch

Returning to work after the summer holiday is always filled with mixed feelings. But it helps a lot if you have great co-workers, which I do. Laughing is the best medicine and the first day of work was luckily full of it. My summer was quite good in spite of the Swedish heatwave, but I have mainly focused on doing stuff that makes me happy.

One thing that made me very happy was attending Britney Spears' "Piece Of Me" concert at Göransson Arena in my home town Sandviken. It was a great show, as usual, and we met a lot of friends there, even making a couple of new ones. It was a magical evening.

Some people have been overly negative about the concert though. Some seem surprised to learn that Britney usually don't sing live, mainly due to the dance routines. This isn't news. Have these guys been living under a rock the past twenty years? Well, each to their own, I guess. I, for one, loved the show.

Here is a rare live video by Britney, for those who think she can't really sing:



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.