Monday 11 February 2019

Eurotix - Pop (Digital Edition)

The wait is over. Mine and Larry Forsberg's synthpop project Eurotix recently released our fourth album "Pop" digitally. It includes the previously released singles "Hypnotized", "My Eyes" and "Naughty Boys" plus the upcoming single "Cold". The sound is as always inspired by eighties synthpop music.

The album is available on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Amazon UK, Amazon US and many other digital music stores. The limited CD edition is still available by filling out this form.

"Pop" tracklist:

1. Call Me Up
2. Wild West
3. Hypnotized
4. Cold
5. To Mars
6. Can't Control Myself
7. Trail Of Broken Hearts
8. Just A Machine
9. Lovesong
10. Naughty Boys
11. The Size Of America
12. I Hate To Eat Alone
13. My Eyes
14. Run Run Run
15. Blip Disco



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.