Sunday 4 September 2005

Eurovision

A lot of things have happened during the summer! I finally released my debut single "Je Suis Une Superstar". It will soon be available for purchase to foreign fans as well. My single has been sold at the Stockholm Pride festival and played at different clubs and radio stations. The online radio station Playdio chose my song "Make You Come" to be their hit of the week and it is still playing there.

A lot of magazines and websites have written about me and my music. Some of them are available to read on my website.

Finally I want to tell you that the song Anders Dannvik and I have written for the Swedish Eurovision Song Contest now is finished. It will be sent to the jury later this month. It's a synth-disco song influenced by Bodies Without Organs, Pay TV and Alcazar. Let's hope it will be accepted!

Many people have requested the lyrics to my songs so now they are all available on my website.

Bimbo Boy
http://www.bimboboy.com