Sunday 10 November 2013

Eurotix - I Plead Insanity (EP)

My synthpop band Eurotix just released our debut EP "I Plead Insanity"! It was the first song we recorded together, so it holds a special place in our hearts. The EP also includes a remix of the title track, an Army Of Lovers cover and the exclusive B-side "Replay". Stefan Gemzell has directed a moody photo video for the song, available on YouTube.

The single is out now on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon UK, Amazon US, Amazon DE, CDON and many other digital music stores. For the latest news on Eurotix and the upcoming album, keep checking the official Facebook page.

"I Plead Insanity" tracklist:

1. I Plead Insanity
2. I Plead Insanity (A Blue Ocean Dream Remix)
3. Supernatural (12" Version)
4. Replay



Credits: Tracks 1, 2 and 4 written by Larry Forsberg, Sven-Inge Sjöberg, Lennart Wastesson. Track 3 written by Alexander Bard, Magnus Frykberg, Emil Hellman, Leif Jacobsson. Track 2 remixed by A Blue Ocean Dream. Produced by Eurotix. Distribution: Computer Killed The Recordstore. Logo: Andreas Pernlund. Artwork: Jeffrey Trull.