Monday 5 December 2011

Recording my new single

I'm going to record the vocals for my brand new single later this week! The song is called "Die From A Broken Heart" and will be produced by the man behind italo disco project Cloetta Paris. I'm so excited about this!

It's so nice to be back in the studio after such a long break from the music business. I can't believe it's been years since I released a brand new track. I needed a break from everything and this time I'm in it for the love of music only.

I would like to thank you all for your patience! I've seen a lot of disgusting sides of the music industry through the years and it almost made me give up. And as some of you know, I've also been having some health issues, but now, the bitch is back!

This time around, I'm just going have fun and enjoy myself, and if some people like what I do, that's just a big bonus. There's no pressure whatsoever! I'm taking it step by step, on my own terms.

Please follow me on Twitter and Facebook to get the latest news. Thanks for all your support!